Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hello World!


You know you’re crazy for F1 when your body wakes up just in time for it.

That’s exactly what happened to me mere minutes before Free Practice 1 and then Free Practice 3. I should thank a higher being but to keep this blog PC, I’ll thank my body clock instead. See, I did not set any alarms. I just woke up.

Greetings from yours truly!
 
Then after Qualifying today, I had some familial obligations to get to that felt like they took forever because I would rather be checking out the forums. My mind was in Melbourne Park, mulling over the events of the day.

And that is how this blog began: as an act of whimsy, and perhaps a release too after being dragged away from F1 for several hours.

I also like long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners and manipulating people… in photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment